We are very pleased to provide our members and supporters with the opportunity to win weekly cash prizes and also raise money for the rugby club. Our “Giant Cash Bonanza” lottery was re-launched in November ’21 and since then the take-up has been excellent but we’d love your support too.

The Lottery costs just £2 per week and you can join on the link below which takes you directly to the affiliated site where you can sign up via direct debit.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Weekly Cash prizes:

1 x £1000
4 x £25
26 x £10

Annual Jackpot:

2 x £10,000 drawn in March and September
2 x £5,000 drawn in June and December

The lottery is run by the Giant Cash Bonanza Society who are licensed by the gambling commission. 40% of the proceeds go to administering the lottery and providing the cash prizes, the remaining 60% is paid monthly to the rugby club, which makes it a very worthwhile cause not only for our members as potential lottery winners but also for the rugby club as a whole to assist with running costs.

You must be 18+ years of age to apply.